This is Old Website Archives. ↑Click and go to new website!!

language・言語

■Summary

I complete my art works to express TheDynamism (En*) that occurs
in this world.
And I change materials and techniques depending upon circumstances
and the specific thingsthat I try to express.

Regarding my recently art works, I employ a three-dimensional net
as the model of The Dynamism. Because the world is made of
interactions by people, things, and matters that keeps crossing,
changing and expanding in time and space. Besides, The Dynamism
is observed by each observer bound by a single time line
and a single viewpoint. Observers would already find the Dynamism
through their sensorial experience in their life.

That is why I complete my art works built by knitting just one single
line and try to give people sensorial experience in a special
environment-setting.
I expect sensorial expcerience in my art works to give you a new
perspective of the world in a beautiful manner.